SESSION ONE – FAMILY CAROLS & FAIR
This session is great for anyone wanting an early evening including young families, small children and toddlers. There will be loads to do including petting zoo, biscuit decorating, faceprinting, jumping castle, Santa photos and a sausage sizzle
SESSION TWO – TWILIGHT CAROLS & FAIR
This session is great for people looking for a fun festive night out. There will be heaps of fun things to do including henna tattoos, bubble soccer, creative cards and gift wrap making, photo booth, coffee and sweet treats and a sausage sizzle.
2.30PM - Christmas Fair Session 1 begins. See full program of activities below
3.45PM - Pre-show entertainment starts in the AUDITORIUM!
4.00PM - Carols Begin!
6.00PM - Christmas Fair Session 2 begins. See full program of activities below
7.15PM - Pre-show entertainment starts in the AUDITORIUM!
7.30PM - Carols Begin!
- Jumping Castle
- Petting Zoo
- Butterfly Encounter
- Festive Photo Booth
- Face Painting
- Henna Tattoos (only at 6pm fair)
- Creative Christmas Craft
- Visit from Santa
- BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- Coffee Cart
- Sweets, Snow Cones & treats
and much much more…
- Is this event suitable for kids and babies?
Our Community Christmas Carols event is for the whole family to enjoy together, there is no separate kids program provided, there will be lots of engaging experiences for them to enjoy. We have a family room with a live feed and change facilities for parents with young babies to utilise as required. There is a kitchen that may be accessed for baby bottle and baby food warming on request.
- Do you have wheel chair accessibility? Yes! we have ground floor access for wheel chairs and limited designated disabled parking spots available.
- Do you have payment facilities? We accept cash and cards for food and any other items you might purchase.
- Is there parking available? There is limited parking spaces on site at 23 Stanley Street and further street parking available in the surrounding area.