Georges River Life Care has arranged for Horizons Family Law Centre (Horizons FLC) to run a fortnightly legal advice clinic from our premises. Horizons FLC is a non-profit legal service that has been operating in Northern Sydney since 2005.
The advice clinic provides free consultations to help identify whether you have a legal problem and, if so, how you can solve it. Consultations are available by appointment If ongoing help is needed GRLC and Horizons FLC will work to connect you with another lawyer or organisation who can assist.
Who is the legal advice clinic for? People who..
- Do not qualify for Legal Aid & cannot afford to pay a private lawyer.
- Are disadvantaged in some way.
- Have cases that are in the public interest.
- Have a special need because of the type of legal problem they are facing.
- The clinic is targeted to help with parenting disputes, domestic violence & AVOs, criminal and traffic offences, and debt problems.
What does it cost?
- There is no cost for any initial advice provided.
- If you request further help from Horizons FLC, some non-profit charges may apply.
For more information contact the office on 9153 6300.
GEORGES RIVER LIFE CARE
Georges River Life Centre
23 Stanley St, Peakhurst 2210