Georges River Life Care is operating in partnership with BaptistCare, Good Shepherd Microfinance and National Australia Bank to provide No Interest Loan Scheme (NILs) in the St George Area.
NILs allows people on low incomes to borrow up to $1200 interest and cost free ($500 for Newstart recipients). Loans can be used for significant household items including bedding, furniture, whitegoods, medical and dental costs and some car expenses.
Who is eligible for NILs?
- People on low incomes
- People receiving income support from Centrelink
- People who hold Centrelink concession cards
- People who have lived at their current address for six months
- People who have a willingness and capacity to repay a loan
- People over the age of 18 years
Nils is a free service
Contact us or call the office on 9153 6300 for more information.